2018 CVLC FALL BALL CLINIC INFO:
Fall Ball registration will open in mid- July. Be sure to join our email list to receive notification about registration opening up.
Central Valley Lax Club (CVLC) runs our annual Fall Ball program on Saturdays in October, November, and December. CVLC Fall Ball provides opportunities for beginning, intermediate and advanced boys players to continue their skill development under the direction of experienced CVLC coaches. We strongly recommend participation in Fall Ball for all players interested in playing for CVLC during our primary spring season.
our traditional ”Saturday Skills" program will be held at UOP, Gardemeyer Field, Stockton, CA.
Please read on for details about each option.
"Saturday SKILLS" FALL BALL:
- Our traditional Fall Ball program
- Recommended for all beginning or inexperienced players.
- CVLC has a limited supply of lacrosse equipment available for new players to borrow.
- Experienced players also encouraged to participate and will be grouped appropriately with other experienced players.
- All Sunday sessions will be held at the same location—no travel.
- Location: 801 Brookside Road; Stockton, California 95207.
- Times: All groups will play from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Sessions will run October 20th, November 3rd, November 17th & December 8th, 2019. In the event of a weather cancellation, there will be no makeup.
- Sessions will consist of high-tempo drills designed to teach the fundamental skills and team concepts of lacrosse, including passing, catching, scooping, and shooting. Most sessions will conclude with intra-squad scrimmages or small-sided game situations.
- Players will be grouped by age & experience level
- Coaches will include current CVLC coaches and CVLC Lacrosse players
- No Cost but requires US Lacrosse membership ($30).
- Players are not required to purchase CVLC game jersey or shorts.
PROSPECTIVE COACHES: Central Valley Lax Club is always seeking to add new coaches to our program. Lacrosse experience is NOT required, but a positive and healthy attitude towards youth sports is mandatory.
If you have the ability to engage kids in an energetic and enthusiastic manner, we would love to have you coach with us and will train you in our preseason coaching clinic on Sunday, August 26. We require all coaches to pass an NCSI background check and agree to our CVLC Coaches’ Pledge of Responsibility.